Mark J. Siegel has practiced civil litigation since 1978 and has obtained millions of dollars for his clients through litigation and negotiation.
You & Your Family are Entitled To:
- Frank, open and honest answers
- Careful and personal attention to your case
- 24 hour emergency consultation
- A thorough explanation of your rights
- We are experienced in all areas of plaintiff's personal injury cases, from initial investigation and trial preparation to settlement and negotiation.
A Few of Our Important & Significant Cases:
- Confidential settlement on the behalf of parents for the death of their newborn against a major drug company for the improper and false marketing of a certain drug.
- Confidential settlement for the parents of an infant killed in a portable play pin, which was manufactured by a major infant product company.
- Settlement for a man in his thirties for severe head injuries in a premises liability case against a well known sports franchise.
- Settlement on behalf of a worker against a crane supply company for severe injuries as a result of supplying the wrong size lift cable on the crane.
- Settlement for the estate of a motorcycle police officer killed as a result of uneven asphalt on a highway.
- Settlement for the parents of a college student killed as a result of his attempt to leave a stuck elevator.
- Multimillion dollar settlement for a minor child of a fireman killed in the line of duty.