BELOW ARE BUT A FEW OF THE IMPORTANT AND SIGNIFICANT CASES:
- Confidential settlement on the behalf of parents for the death of their newborn against a major drug company for the improper and false marketing of a certain drug.
- Settlement for serious leg injuries to a young child as a result of falling off of a lawnmower and coming into contact with the cutting blade.
- Confidential settlement for the parents of an infant killed in a portable play pin, which was manufactured by a major infant product company.
- Settlement for a man in his thirties for severe head injuries in a premises liability case against a well known sports franchise.
- Settlement on behalf of a worker against a crane supply company for severe injuries as a result of supplying the wrong size lift cable on the crane.
- Settlement for the estate of a motorcycle police officer killed as a result of uneven asphalt on a highway.
- Settlement for the parents of a college student killed as a result of his attempt to leave a stuck elevator.
- Settlement for the family of a gentleman who committed suicide after sustaining serious back injuries while on the job.
- Multimillion dollar settlement for a minor child of a fireman killed in the line of duty.
Past recoveries do not guarantee future results. The results obtained depend on the facts of each case. The above represents only some of the cases successfully handled by this firm.